Return to Learn after Concussion Training: Coming to Orange County in August
Are you an educator, administrator, counselor, or a medical professional who works with student-athletes who are returning to the classroom environment after a concussion?
Do you have concerns, knowledge gaps, frustrations, or just plain wish to see how others manage these challenging situations?
Well, I wish to bring to your attention a collaborative effort with the Orange County Concussion Consortium and the Orange County Department of Education to promote an important Return to Learn after Concussion Conference on August 29, 2015 featuring renown expert Brenda Eagan Brown.
- School Principals, Vice Principals and other Administrators
- Classroom Teachers
- Curriculum Specialists
- School Nurses
- School Psychologists
- School Counselors
- Special Education Specialists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Athletic Trainers
- Concussion medical experts
- Strongly recommend forming school-based teams to attend and maximize the learning experience
Please share this with colleagues and register early as seats are limited!